Click the relevant links for more information. Plus, become a member to receive special offers and discounts.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase or becoming a member of The Irrigation Shop signifies acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an order or becoming a member of The Irrigation Shop, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We will contact you within 48 hours if a product becomes unavailable after the order has been accepted. We will suggest product alternatives or remove the item from the order and give you a full refund.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
- Colours depicted should be used as a guide only as some colours and materials may appear different depending on lighting conditions resulting in colour variations shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
Amendments to orders can be made by contacting The Irrigation Shop via email or telephone and speaking with someone who will then receive permission to change the order. If an order has already been dispatched
- then postage and re-stocking costs will apply.
- You must contact The Irrigation Shop either by phone, fax or email regarding any exchange/refund return of product prior to return within 10 days of original dispatch date, re-stocking fees of 17.5% may apply.
- If a product is faulty, The Irrigation Shop will at our discretion provide an exchange/repair or refund excluding all additional delivery costs.
- If a product is not suitable and you require an alternate size, or style, The Irrigation Shop will exchange goods, provided goods are unused, unopened and in resalable condition. The customer is required to pay for postage to and from The Irrigation Shop.
- Orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax)
- You have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.
- To process orders and memberships, it is necessary to obtain your personal information, however, we will only ask for the minimum information that we need to process orders.
- We do not retain your credit card details.
- If you have any further questions regarding privacy matters please contact our privacy officer – (07) 3808 3611 or email@example.com or The Irrigation Shop, 29 Moss st, Slacks Creek, QLD, 4127.
Website Security & Copyright
We understand the importance of internet security and protection and to ensure the protection of all customer’s credit details, The Irrigation Shop provides a 128 Bit encrypted secure session in our check out section via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
All transactions are secure as we use eWay. To gain more information and to confirm your transaction is secure please log onto www.eway.com.au.
PLEASE NOTE you will enter the secured eWay site for credit card transactions.
All content on this site, including text, images, graphics, music and terminology etc are the property of The Irrigation Shop or its suppliers and is protected under Australian and International Copyright Law. No part of this site may be copied, sold or used for any commercial purpose without written consent from The Irrigation Shop
Postage & Delivery
**All prices are in Australian Dollars and freight costs relate to total weight.**
Postage cost is calculated on weight, size and destination and not included at the checkout. You will be notified by e-mail or phone call of freight charge.
Rest of the World
Please be advised that we do not organise freight for any items going overseas.
Postage cost is calculated on weight, size and destination and not included at the checkout.
NOTE: Prices DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that you may incur and The Irrigation Shop is not responsible for any restrictions that result from the importation of certain products into various countries.
All orders are delivered via Australia Post and your signature may be required to accept registered goods. Goods will be delivered during normal business hours and can be delivered to Australian P.O. Boxes. Goods delivered within Australia will take three to seven working days.
For delivery outside Australia, please allow up to 20 working days. Parcels will be delivered via airmail and if there is no-one to accept the package, local postal guidelines will apply. P.O. Box addresses are not accepted for overseas deliveries.
NOTE: The Irrigation Shop takes no responsibility for lost orders if customers provide incorrect address details.
Orders & Payments
Orders and payments can be made online, over the phone, via fax or posted.
For phone orders customers can call (07) 3808 3611, from anywhere in Australia, and speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives. Alternatively you can fax through your order to (07) 3209 2972.
We accept money orders, cheques and credit cards – Visa and MasterCard.
All payments must be made in Australian dollars.
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you like our products us much as we do. However, it is important to read our returns and exchanges policy before making any purchases.
If you need to refund or exchange an item, please call The Irrigation Shop at the earliest convenience prior to returning the product to us.
At The Irrigation Shop we take the time to ensure that all products are of the highest quality before we pass them on to you. However if you do receive a faulty product, we are happy to at our descretion provide you with a product exchange, repair or refund excluding additional delivery costs.
Before you return the faulty product to us, thoroughly clean the product and securely enclose all packaging, tags, manuals and instructions in a bag.
All returned products are tested and will be sent back to you if they are working.
How to Return Items
Before you return the items, either email or call The Irrigation Shop to let us know that you are returning an item.
When returning items, wrap the package securely and enclose your receipt (we send this out with your order), reason for returning the item/s, and send to –
The Irrigation Shop Returns Department
29 Moss St, Slacks Creek, QLD, 4127.
Once we have received the returned products, exchanges will be processed within 48 hours and refunds or credits processed within 7 working days. Refunds will credit the original account of payment.
** IMPORTANT – The Irrigation Shop takes no responsibility for returned items that do not reach us. We suggest that you get postal insurance before sending the items.
To unsubscribe from any future correspondence from The Irrigation Shop please click here.
Further Questions? email The Irrigation Shop or call (07) 3808 3611
If you need to contact us for any reason, whether it be about site improvements, products you think we should stock, or just about your experience with The Irrigation Shop, then we’d love to hear from you.
||:: Within Australia – (07) 3808 3611
||:: Overseas – +61 738 083 611
||:: (07) 3209 2972
||:: The Irrigation Shop PTY LTD, 29 moss st, Slacks Creek, QLD, 4127